Cloud Call Center
Modern business is complex and challenging. This is true of many aspects of business,
and nowhere more so than contact management where the demands of customers and
stakeholders alike must be balanced. Organisations need to reduce costs, increase
efficiency and productivity, mitigate risk, embrace rapid change, and do all this while
providing customers with a high-quality service experience.
Hosted call center includes Inbound, outbound and blended solutions to help & meet all of your customer
contact center needs.Your agents can work from almost anywhere! Agents can work from home or in a
central call center, all they need is an internet connection, a computer and a headset.
We provide your business with all of the benefits and functionality of a sophisticated contact center without
worrying about installation, maintenance or upgrades. Our managed contact center provides useful features,
including: Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Multi-channel access for voice, SMS and e-Mail, expandable
Automatic Call Distribution (ACD), reporting, and skill-based routing. Most importantly, it is scalable to serve
any number of agents or locations.
With our best-in-class customer support, improve your customers experiences and earn repeat business with
a hosted contact center. Our hosted call center service can be layered on top of any existing telephony
infrastructure, providing you with added flexibility.
How it works
Hosted contact center provides great features with incredible flexibility. Agent is a virtual identity. In other words, an
agent is identified by a login and password and is assigned skill(s) that relate to the work of a certain Call Center.
For example, if a customer is calling and there are many (at least three) individuals capable of assisting her or him, based
on a particular skill, the call can be routed to the best available agent. Best Available agent is selected based on ACD
(Automatic Call Distribution) logic. In such cases the technology improves your call-handling efficiency and provides a
better customer experience by enabling an immediate response. Other reasons to go with a hosted solution include using
business intelligence to monitor and proven service levels, provide customer interaction insight, or track the efficiency
of a self-service IVR.
- Centralized server for agent login - All the agents from any of the location will login in to the centralized server through IP based connectivity.
- No Server Licences/E1/PRI (call center package) required at Call Centers/ Agent Locations.
- Recording option for interaction quality monitoring.
- Detailed call data available: useful for monitoring, analysis and improvement of business processes.
- Remote/ home agents - Agents Logins can be created centrally. Agents can pick or make calls from home or office, anywhere by login with the virtual mobile number.
- Can Control caller's experience while their call is waiting in a queue. Also helps to select/change any greeting message which callers can hear, minimizes waiting time and numbers of callers in queue from hosted call center web interface.
- Features like Real-time reporting, Missed call service, Sending SMS and Email alerts, Scheduling Greeting Messages Conference availability, Incall Transfer, Call Forwarding, Click-to-Call, Voice Mail and more are available.
- OBD with NDNC filtering: Having a Bulk communication blast with the removal of phone numbers contained in a 'National Do Not Call' (NDNC) list.
- CRM Integration: Ability to integrate seamlessly with your existing or any external CRM which makes it that much more efficient.